To coincide with Mental Health awareness week on Monday 13th May 2019, we’re focusing on Mental Health this month.
We’ll have some general mental health leaflets and documents available on the evening courtesy of York Mind, should anyone want more information.
There will also be a charity bucket for donations to York Mind, to help support the amazing work they do in the York community. As always, there will be a free buffet (vegetarian and vegan options available) thanks to our sponsors Isotoma, Mitrefinch, Netsells and Piksel.
- 18:00: Registration Opens
- 18:30: Introduction
- 18:40: Mental Health: From Prevention to Recovery – Alyson Scott, CEO of York Mind
- 19:10: Buffet and networking
- 19:50: Appealing to ourselves instead of our Nüwa: How we really don’t need to do it all – Josie Tulip, PhD student, Speech and Language Sciences, Newcastle University
- 20:30: Closing remarks and networking
- 21:00: Event close
Notes on a Nervous Planet by Matt HaigTo win, tweet us on the night and make sure to include #WiTYork!