Think it’s not a problem you need to worry about? Think again.
- 61% Cyber Attacks now target SME businesses
- An SME is hacked roughly every 19 seconds
- Business Email Compromise (or CEO Fraud) – where fraudulent communications route funds out of a businesses – cost the global economy $26 billion between 2016 and 2019 (with a 100% increase between July 2018 and June 2019)
- The global damage costs of Ransomware in 2019 are expected to exceed $11.5 billion – with the average ransom demand tripling in 2019 – now standing at over $36,000.00
- The global costs of Cyber Crime are expected to hit £6 trillion by 2021 – exceeding the total amount of the entire illegal drugs trade
This session, run by Cymplify, will examine why you should be concerned about cyber security, what you can do to try and protect your business and what to do if the worst happens.
It will help business leaders understand the scale and reality of the risks they face, and how they can be addressed.
Places are free but limited, so book now to avoid missing out!