Day two sessions will take place between Tuesday 20th and Friday 23rd October and will be a selection of one hour workshops on topics such as finance, how to pivot, creating an app & more.
Available to SMEs in York, North Yorkshire & East Riding.
The programme will include:
- Leading business growth advice, support & expertise specific to you & your business, via one-to-one & small group sessions online
- A small mastermind community of like-minded entrepreneurs & environment of mutual support
Focused, practical online sessions – designed for you – on topics such as:
- Financing your business, cashflow and available support – inc. product & process innovation grants
- Making decisions that are right for now & the future
- When & how to pivot
- and much more…
PAPI aims to support small to medium-sized businesses in the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding region that meet the following criteria:
- Turnover lower than €50m per annum.
- Balance sheet assets of less than €43m.
- Fewer than 250 employees.
Register your interest now. Please note this is not confirmation of a place on the workshop. Further details will be sent by a member of the PAPI team.
Product and Process Innovation (PAPI) is managed by the University of York and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.