Day 1: Thursday 13th February 2020 – The Talbot Hotel, Yorkersgate, Malton YO17 7AJ
Day 2: Thursday 27th February 2020 – University of York, Ron Cooke Hub. YO10 5GE
Register your interest now. Please note this is not confirmation of a place on the workshop. Further details will be sent by a member of the PAPI team.
The workshop content offers a range of tailored seminars, guest speakers and expert demonstrations of new technology and facilities. Just a few examples include:
- Innovation strategies with practical tools and techniques to take back to your business
- Dynamics of change – social, technological, economic and environmental factors
- Customer retention and attraction
- New product development – from idea to commercialisation
- Process efficiency and effectiveness
- Brand positioning
- Ecommerce and digital marketing
- Marketing strategies
PAPI aims to support small to medium-sized businesses in the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding region that meet the following criteria:
- Turnover lower than €50m per annum.
- Balance sheet assets of less than €43m.
- Fewer than 250 employees.
Businesses should only nominate appropriate participants who have significant responsibility for innovation.
Product and Process Innovation (PAPI) is managed by the University of York and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.