Join us for our next Learning Lunch where there will be an opportunity to network over a buffet lunch followed by an interactive presentation by Joanna Tillott, Business Operations Manager at bid consultancy Onto the Page Ltd.
Joanna’s presentation will explore the management of a public sector bidding process, from deciding if you should bid or not, to running the bid project effectively and managing your bid library post submission.
The session will cover:
- To bid, or not to bid? Building sound business cases.
- Helping you to understand the type of contract you’re bidding for.
- Recognise ‘golden rules’ of bidding ensuring bid process is managed in efficient and effective way.
- Top tips for completing your bid / tender.
- Using the Freedom of Information Act.
- Bid library management.
To book your place(s) please email Clare or Jess on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 206660 to speak to our events team.